You are hereAbout Us / Mission and Goals
Mission and Goals
Excellence in the provision of community-based health care services to meet the complex medical and psychosocial needs of our clients in a manner that is clinically, culturally and linguistically appropriate.
- To increase quality of client care processes by improving targeted services provided in a manner that is culturally and linguistically appropriate.
- To establish partnerships with physicians and managed care systems that focuses on coordinated quality patient care and services.
- To implement and foster supportive systems for patients and families using an integrative approach through the establishment of collaborative government and community partnerships.
- To implement safe client care environments promoting professional practice and professional development.
- To advocate for public policy to increase community-based care accessibility for children with special needs.